Tagged by and
First, here are some rules for those who want to go on a journey!
1. - You must posts these rules.
2.- Each person has to share 10 things about them
3.- Answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the people you tag will have to answer
4.- Choose 10 people and put their icons on your journal
5.- Go to their page to inform them they are tagged (we have mentions now, using that)
6.- Not something like " you are tagged if you read that"
7.- You have to legitimately tag 10 people
8.- No tag-backs
9.- You can't say that you don't do tags.
10.-You MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY
Twelve Things about me (HAHA, you didn’t say if that was a minimum).
1. It’s going to be my 21st birthday this year!!!
2. I’m a Mechanical Engineer who’s aspiring to work in the Biomedical field.
3. I’m far lazier than should be allowed.
4. I have about 40 characters written down on paper, 60 that are just bouncing around in my head.
5. When I was five I was diagnosed with Autism and have ADHD.
6. To often I tend to only see the good in things and try to push away the bad. Tend to be the ambassador
7. My characters Forest and Toxic are unnaturally accurate representations of myself. One myself in everyday life, the other my darker side.
8 I’m in gymnastics and trying to learn how to do a triple forward flip.
9. When no ones around I like to walk around and talk to myself as though I’m acting out a conversation between a bunch of my characters.
10. Firm believer that in that relationships and friendships you should be a knight, always ready to assist them when they need you and support them when you can.
11. I’m a bit of a shy person but more antisocial and have a hard time finding good ways to talk to people and conversations to have. But if anyone wants to try to talk to me I like talking back and will do as much of it as I can.
12. I’m practicing drawing and like drawing other’s peoples characters for free, helping others makes me more motivated.
13. You can ask more below
OH, And I'm a identical twin
1. How many pets do you have?
Two wonderful wonderful tabby cats and a small little spotted kitty who’s species I don’t know.
2. Favorite Game?
Favorite game? There are too many to count so it’s Monster Hunter 3 ultimate at the top with all the pokemon and megaman games at the second.
3. Favorite Movie?
The Avengers, then Big Trouble in little China and all Superhero movies and bad movies. Like so bad you’re good. Attack of the Killer Tomatoes, Clowns from Outer space, just whatever makes me laugh.
4. Last thing you ate?
Last thing I ate were wonderful fajitas where the sauce took a hour to make and then I had salad with it. The sauce consisted of broth, puree chicken and onions, so many onions.
5. What was you gate way anime/cartoon?
Anime: Inuyasha on cartoon network saw it when my parents had a party and I was up till 12:30 in the morning around the age of 12.
Cartoon: Power Puff Girls, which I still swear is one the most amazing show I have ever seen and love it.
6. Favorite Color?
Green as wonderful as the bright leaves on all the trees in the world. Or the hat on top of link the character I called Zelda for EIGHT FREAKING YEARS!!!!.
7. Giraffes or Elephants?
Elephants, I’ve always thought that giraffes outside of their normal habitat would be in a dangerous state. I mean, all the predators would see them and then devour them alive.
8. What's your fav. Song?
I don’t know any of the names of my songs, let me go check… I’m just going to go with Thriller for now. Micheal Jackson is a classic and I love all the songs he did.
9. Popcorn or Ice cream?
Ice cream because it’s cold and sweet. And I have a giant sweet tooth.
10. Traditional or Digital art?
I prefer digital myself while drawing, just because I like the look and feel of it a lot better. But I sketch mostly because I want to be decent before going. Digital is just a little bit better than traditional. But traditional has a homely charm.
1. What's your favorite food?
I would have to say my favorite food is pizza or homemade fajitas with chicken broth sauce on top.
2. Do you like men or women better? Or both?
Hmm… I’m not honestly sure on this one. I know that I have parts of me that like both of them equally and I can find both attractive. Though I think from wanting kids and from social occurrences my mind thinks of marrying females more. In the end though… I think as long as both I and my partner like eachother I don’t really care; though female will be the more likely case.
3. Your favorite nickname!
My favorite nickname is the shortened version of my full name Nicholas Nick. Though that’s not really a nick name so I guess…. Nicky. >//<
4. Favorite animal?
Oh this is a fun one, I’d have to say not an animal but instead insects. Heck there’s even a plant I would like to choose. But in all reality it would have to be the Ant since it’s one of the strongest creatures out there for it’s size and can work in giant colonies. Then in my second place is the nurse shark.
5. Turtles or Dogs?
Turtles, because they are awesome creatures that have so many different variations to adapt to the environment. But huskies are a close second with their magnificent coats :3.
6. Okay, your OTP!
Sherlock and Watson, and this is one that I keep thinking is more prevalent than I'd like but the brothers from supernatural. I'm sorry but some of the scenes make them feel way closer than normal brothers are.
7. Favorite of my oc's? (I know, but still!)
Definitely Seaweed Cyanide, she is seductive and always knows how to get her way. From what I’ve seen of her and what Mechafone has done she is a 3d character personality that keeps growing.
8. What's your favorite tv show?
D: Tink why do you always give the hard questions? I’m excluding cartoons from this since I have too many favorites there, (mainly Lauren Fausts shows before PPG) but Sherlock would by my choice. Doctor Who may end up replacing it though.
9. Psychics or Science?
This is cheating but I have to say both, why? BECAUSE I’m A BIOMEDICAL ENGINEER WITH MECHANICAL. I WILL USE BOTH TO MAKE EVERYTHING. Mmmmm, Prosthetics and Implants just sound so wonderful.
10. How did you get into mlp?
I got into MLP since all of my friends were into it. I’ve loved the show but what really cause me to stay was the fact that I met so many amazing people on DA and everywhere else. You’ve helped me choose a field of engineering that excites me and I’ve grown so much because of it.
Ten questions for people
1. What was your first pet if you had one?
2. Flying, magic, or martial arts which one would you choose?
3. What is better, a mid summers day or a white snowy night?
4. Do you like camping or outdoors sport?
5. What was the last thing you saw in theatres?
6. A falling star falls down from the star giving you one wish, what do you wish for?
7. If a historical landmark was in a old English town but was used for hangings, would you want it torn down or kept around and why?
8. What is your favorite TV show?
9. Are Chick-fil-a cows cold blooded murders in their degradement of chickens?
10. What theme of art and media do you like best? (dark, horror, adventure, romance etc.)